Monday, July 9, 2007

Here's my take on live earth, liked as much as I hate to admit it, the live performance from Bon Jovi. Didn't like, Smashing Pumpkins and Madonna. Was disappointed in the Police. I was all excited about their performance to get a little taste of what I will see in Atlanta in November and I just didn't love it at all. Sting was not that good. Shakira also put on a good perfomance.

The event itself, seems like it goes against everything the event is trying to fix. Think about all the celebs including Gore who traveled by private jet. The energy it took for all the people to get to the venues. The power it took to light the stadiums and power all the equipment.

Also, as I have said before - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS GLOBAL WARMING - should we all conserve when possible - yes! Should you turn the water off when you brush your teeth -yes, should you turn the lights off when your not in a room - yes, should you recycle -yes, should you drive a huge SUV like a yukon if you have one kid - NO! If Gore was promoting conservation instead of some cause like Global Warming which was made up, I would be all for it!

Global Warming is as made up as Valentine's Day!

No comments: