Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Bank of America increases dividend 14%

Today, Bank of America increased its dividend by 14%, here's what it means at $47.50 per share, Bank of America is giving you a yield of close to 5.4% or $2.56 per share you own. That is a spectacular yield and I believe shows managements strong belief in excellent times ahead. I was expecting 10 to 12% on the high side so 14% is really nice. BAC at these levels would make an excellent investment for those with a long term horizon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can change your settings on your layout to allow more than seven posts available on one page at a time. Just go in and type in the number you want to show up. I just figured this out myself...

CRS said...

I saw that, I just know from reading other blogs that if you do that sometimes it takes forever for the page to load and it pisses me off, if more people post about it I will try it, just preference to try and get the page to load quick!! Thanks for visiting!