Monday, September 24, 2007

Hannah Montana pregnant?


'Hannah Montana' Star Pregnant?The online gossips can be merciless. Today they claim that Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter, Hannah Montana star Miley admitted she's pregnant in J-14 Magazine. Miley supposedly says, "Yes, sadly it's true. 'I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans'". "While Miley is still planning on going on tour for her new solo cd, she's currently filming the series finale of 'Hannah Montana'. Even though she's keeping hush about who's the father. Miley's parents are very disappointed in her, and are quoted saying, 'Whatever's meant to happen will happen. I guess it was meant to be this way." No credible site or media outlet has reported this story.
I tend to think she was joking, particularly given its a kids magazine she was talking to, sounds too fishy.

No comments: