Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I gotta tell ya, I love this new show Traveler on ABC!


So this is definatly my summer show, its about three guys who were roomates in college and graduate and decide to embark on a summer trip before starting their lives only it appears one of them frames the other two for blowing up a museum which results in the two roomates being wanted by the FBI as terrorists. That's just the beginning, the first three episodes have offered more twists and turns that I can write about. You can catch up at www.abc.com and then tune in every Wednesday at 10. Trust me, you will love this show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Traveler. I'm disappointed that ABC is doing very little advertising for it. this last episode trailed ratings to CSI reruns. I hope they find the right time and audience.