Friday, May 16, 2008

Erika from WORKOUT on the PEELER/JACKIE WARNER drama!




Wow. Just when you guys thought you had seen it all .... There is never a dull moment here at Sky Sport. I just don't know what to say. I mean I am really confused. I first want to address the whole Lisa situation because I think it has gotten way out of control. I want everyone to pause, take a moment and take a good look at themselves in the mirror.
Who can honestly say that they have NEVER EVER gossiped about anyone in their entire life? Thought so. No it's not right; it's not cool, but we all have done it. Lisa obviously did not know that Jamie had cancer, otherwise she would not have said a word. With integrity, she stepped up to the plate, apologized, and owned her mistake. That takes a lot of heart and courage especially when America is watching and judging you.
As far as Peeler getting fired it sucks. But when the boss tells you to get out of her office, you leave and leave fast.
Ummm NO ERIKA I have never made fun of someone in a work environment!

No comments: