Friday, March 30, 2007

Working Out In The Morning, Is It Better?



If you want to look more like the old Britney than the new Britney, I'm here to tell you, morning workouts are the ticket. I had read in article that morning workouts boost your metabolism so I gave them a shot and guess what, I have seen substantial results. The theory is, if you work out first thing in the morning you burn more fat as your stomach is empty. The alternative, work out at night and your burning the calories you have eaten during the day. I am no expert but I will tell you I have lost weight in the week since I made the switch. The other major benefits that I have noticed are more energy throughout the day, better, more sound sleep at night, and much better results from cardio. If you can make the switch to morning workouts I highly recommend it. Read more about the benefits of morning workouts here:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6587798

No comments: