Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fights are real, ok, it's just coincidence that the fight got going really good a week before the season premiere of the Hills!


Lauren Conrad's well-documented feud with fellow Hills star and former-BFF, Heidi Montag, is still going strong, but Conrad says she misses some things about her old pal. "I miss her personality – because she is not the same person anymore," Conrad said Wednesday on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show. "I was best friends with her for two years and now I feel like I don't even know the same person anymore." The fight originated after rumors spread that Conrad had made a sex tape with her ex-boyfriend, Jason Wahler – rumors which she believes Montag, 20, and her fiancĂ© Spencer Pratt started. Conrad, 21, denies she ever made such a tape. And their famous fights on TV are real, she says. "I wouldn't fight for the camera," she said. "If anything I would try not to." Asked if she thinks the duo will pull a Paris and Nicole and eventually make up, Conrad answered: "I mean I don't think so, you never know though. Probably not. I can see us getting to not hating each other but I don't think we would ever go back to being best friends."
More on this story
The Hills Poll: Lauren vs. Heidi In addition to starring on The Hills on MTV, Conrad is producing her own clothing line. As for if she will pursue acting, she says it's a no go. "I'm not really good at it."
Read more here!

No comments: