Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halle HATES the JEWS!


Halle Berry is the latest celeb at the center of controversy.
During an October 19 taping of The Tonight Show With Jay Leno , the pregnant star, 41, showed Leno, 57, images of herself on Photo Booth, a MAC computer program that distorts images.
"She introduced the first photo by saying, 'Here's where I look like my Jewish cousin!'” The New York Post's Page Six quoted an audience member as saying.
The picture showed Berry with a huge, distorted nose.
No one laughed.
Leno, The Post reported, then chimed in: “I'm glad you said that and not me.”
According to The Post Berry phoned the paper Monday “near tears,” saying, “I so didn't mean to offend anybody - and after the show I realized it could be seen as offensive, so I asked Jay to take it out, and he did.
"What happened was I was backstage before the show and I have three girls who are Jewish who work for me. We were going through pictures to see which ones looked silly, and one of my Jewish friends said [of the picture], 'That could be your Jewish cousin!'”
She continued, “And I guess it was fresh in my mind, and it just came out of my mouth. But I didn’t mean to offend anybody.”
A rep for the actress could not immediately be reached.

No comments: