· Jason Wahler's rep confirms to Usmagazine.com a report that he has been released from a Seattle jail after serving almost three weeks for assault, criminal trespass, underage drinking (and, of course, breaking Lauren Conrad's heart) is true.
· Eva Longoria wisely opts for a fairly inscrutable tattoo-ed sign of love for hubby Tony Parker.
· Katherine Heigl will star in a new romantic comedy from the creative team behind Legally Blonde, The Ugly Truth.
· Late-night TV hosts are thinking about coming back without their striking writers.
· Somehow we don't believe that John Mayer genuinely thinks he's a "douchebag."