Thursday, April 12, 2007

Imus Rages Back!



Imus this morning raged back against MSNBC and Al Sharpton. Read more here:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3im.htm

I think Imus is an ass making fun of college girls, do I think he's racist? No. Racist has become the most over used and incorrectly used word in the english language. Realize, a racist, by definition, believes in the extermination of a group of people. Does Imus have prejudice in his heart? Yes. Big difference between prejudice and racist. Also, I personally have no desire to use the word Nigger but at the same time if Black people are so offended by the word then they should not use it either. Same thing with ho. Which leads me to my final gripe the word "african-american", I don't refer to myself as a "europeon-american", I am an American, a white american and there is nothing wrong with being a black american. Its time to get a grip in society. Our society has a hell of a lot of bigger problems than the words people use.

No comments: